Machine Vision is broadly used in automated optical inspection industry and this is a trend with an increasing speed spreading to various manufacturing industry.
Sipotek is a machine vision solution and AOI inspection system designer and supplier. Before we can evaluate the possibility of the inspection project, we need to collect as many details as possible from customers for all aspects. The problem is how can we find our whether our products can be used in this popular technology. There are several questions and answers might help you a hand.
- What’s your inspection method currently?
A. Human inspect by hand
B. Human inspect with special tools
C. Vision inspection machine
- What kind of inspection methods you need?
A. Online inspection, should be connected to your production line.
B. Offline inspection, independent machine.
- Which type of inspection you required?
A. Dimension inspection such as length, width, height, diameter etc.
B. Appearance inspection such as surface, top, bottom side, etc.
C. Defective inspection such as deformation, corr
- What are the sides of your products should be inspected?
A. Front & Back
B. Top & Bottom
C. Left & Right
D.Others, please describe
- The input methods: How should we load / feed the products to inspection machine?
A. Human feed
B. Robot hand
C. Belt conveyor
D. Vibration bowl feeder
- The output methods: How should we unload / reject the unqualified products after inspection?
A. Human pick
B. Robot hand
C. Belt conveyor
D. Cylinder pushing
E. Air valve blowing
F. Marked and human will pick it out
G. Other methods, please describe
- What’s the inspection efficiency you required?
It means how many pieces of the products should be inspected per minute. For example, 200 pcs/min.
8. How many model types of your products should be inspected? For example, 5, model 1, model2…
9. What’s the inspection accuracy to reach a mm level?
For example, 0.01mm
10. What’s the variety of defects for defective inspection?
For example, No.1 crack on top; No.2 Burrs on left and right side…
11. Can you provide samples for testing?
Our machine is mostly customized designed according to customer inspection requirements. Without samples, our engineers can not make a lighting test for images capturing, thus no solution will be generated.
For more about inspection system requirements,you can visit to sipotek website at http://www.sipotek.net
About Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
Started in 2002, Sipotek Technology is located in Shenzhen in China. The company designs and manufactures visual inspection systems with its avant-garde R&D department and a great experience in artificial vision technologies. Sipotek is a professional machine vision inspection system manufacturer from china.The Sipotek Technology staff supports customers 360 degrees automatd optical inspection(AOI), from listening to their requests to the development of ambitious machines for quality control.
For Media Inquiries:
Contact Person: James Yuan
Company: Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
Email: [email protected]