- System Configuration
1.1 System Framework
Picture 1-1 is the whole framework of the Sipotek servo pallet inspection machine. The machine is composed by the outside framework, inner host, light source controller, Plc control system, servo linear module, double carrier pallet, camera bracket, rejection module, image acquisition device and display screen.
- The overall frame structure provides holding and protection for related devices inside.
- The liunxhost is mainly to run image processing software system; Windows host is mainly to run motion path debugging software.
- The light source controller mainly controls the illumination of objects to be inspected.
- The Plc control system controls the running of servo linear module and light source.
- The servo linear module is used to transport the pallet to the inspection section, to acquire images from multiple positions by controlling the position of camera and pallet. After acquisition of the products in pallet and quality inspection of the product, rejecting NG products through NG position information received.
- The camera bracket is used to support camera on specific position.
- The image acquisition device is the unit composed by camera and optical lens.
- The image processing software system define the product quality based on images captured by relevant software tool setting.
- The screen is the operation interface and it can display the process of image processing and results.
- The rejection mechanism is an auxiliary device that is mainly used to reject NG products.
1.2 Pallet Feeding Mechanism
The feeding of the machine is human load on pallet. Picture 1-2 is a pallet feeding mechanism. Through human load on pallet, the servo module feeds, pallet on the left do the inspection, then pallet on the right will be unload, and feed again on the right pallet, so as to achieve alternating feeding inspection.
1.3 Image Acquisition Mechanism
Picture 1-3 is the image acquisition mechanism. When products on the pallet are moved by servo module to specific position for image acquisition, the camera will be triggered to capture images by different light sources. The image-captured data will be transferred to upside software system and do the processing with results, which will be transmitted to downside Plc control servo Z module with a suction nozzle to sort the OK and NG products.
1.4 Downside Control System
Picture 1-4 shows the downside control system with relevant devices, including Plc controller, servo motor drive, host, power, servo motor, etc.
As shown on the picture, in the adjustment procedure, the whole system deliver relevant signal from upside control system to the down side Plc, so as to adjust accordingly to the servo module motion ( motion position quantity and position, image capture position, running speed, running time, NG position shift).
In the course of system running, pressing start button on downside left and right, the plc will receive the start signal and control the servo module motion. When the module move to position for camera image capturing, the plc send capturing signals to image processing system, which sends the electric signal and controls multiple light sources and lights up them one by one. After inspection result is defined, it will be transferred to downside plc. After finishing inspection for one side pallet and getting the NG information, the system controls module and rejects NG products by a cylinder control.
Above mentioned is a brief introduction of our current servo pallet inspection machine on structure and process aspects.
- Software Functions
Currently the servo pallet inspection machine can do the following inspections:
- Circle dimension measurement (Inner and outside diameters and balance, thickness);
- Line to line distance (Suitable to measure regular rectangles in the length, height, width, step and step width);
- Dot to dot distance (Suitable to measure burrsize, dot to dot size);
- Area measurement (Suitable to measure specific area of parts,decide good or not);
- Positioning (Suitable to detect relative position relationships of parts)
- Defective inspection (Suitable for surface defects, scratches and trace);
- Compare function (Set the template based on good partsto match quality of the inspected parts);
- OCR recognition (Suitable for different character recognition);
- Angle measurement (Suitable for appropriate angle between edges);
- Template matching (Suitable to use the well-established template to search the same part of the images and output the number and position);
- Inner and outer edges detection (Distinguish inner and outer edges of the parts);
- Block positioning (Position fixed section and measure the dimensions);
- Functions combination (Above mentioned functions can be combined to achieve multiple inspection and measurement task).
Details above are the functions of our current servo pallet inspection machine. Some functions can be achieved by using the above mentioned software system. Including dimensional measurement (Circle inner and outer diameter, regular circle length/width, step height, step width), screw inner and outer dimension measurement, gearwheel/gear head/circle thread/root measurement, burrs inspection, surface dust, product completion detection (edge broken, part missing), surface scratches detection, character recognition, character inspection and etc.
Through our inspection software system with combination of these functions, servo pallet inspection machine can achieve more functions on images-processing, inspection, measurement and recognition.
Sipotek focus on machine vision robots for over 16 years. Send us your requirement, return to you will be our inspection solutions!
About Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
Started in 2002, Sipotek Technology is located in Shenzhen in China. The company designs and manufactures visual inspection systems with its avant-garde R&D department and a great experience in artificial vision technologies. Sipotek is a professional machine vision inspection system manufacturer from china.The Sipotek Technology staff supports customers 360 degrees automatd optical inspection(AOI), from listening to their requests to the development of ambitious machines for quality control.
For Media Inquiries:
Contact Person: James Yuan
Company: Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
Email: [email protected]